Repeater and Gateway callsign invisible on dashboard

Forum for English only

Moderator: BM Administration

HA5OGR

Repeater and Gateway callsign invisible on dashboard

Post by HA5OGR » 17 Dec 2014, 20:01

Hi all,

Maybe somebody help me on this forum. I can connect to xref 250 reflector, but my repeater and gateway call sign invisible on dashboard.I am using a hotspot with Maryland D-star image file for Raspberry Pi.Another reflectors works fine on my system.What do I do badly? Any kind of idea?
Regards

HA5OGR Lajos

R3ABM

Re: Repeater and Gateway callsign invisible on dashboard

Post by R3ABM » 17 Dec 2014, 20:20

We have our own ircDDB system. The Repeater and Gateway information provided by this system.

Our ircDDB patched to use operators callsign for node and radio operations at the same time. Nodes with operators callsigns that connected to our network can provide all possible D-STAR repeater services like call routing. Also we have bridging system to open possibility of call routing to and from ircDDB.net, US Trust and CCS system.

You can connect your ircDDBGateway to our ircDDB by registering your node at self-care page.
R3ABM / DL5ABM / ex. UB3ABM

HA5OGR

Post by HA5OGR » 18 Dec 2014, 15:29

Hi Artem,

Thank you for the council, I make it.

Regards

73 de Lajos

HA5OGR

Post by HA5OGR » 19 Dec 2014, 19:30

Hi Artem again,

I need a little help. I registered my call sign on self-care side (HA5OGR) in my nodes section but the dashboardon does not show it always yet in line the repeater HA5OGR C and the gateway HA5OGR G. How to setup these datas? Maybe I do it something wrong.Anyway before yesterday I had a successful connection with R3AAX station on reflector XRF250.

Regards

Lajos

R3ABM

Post by R3ABM » 20 Dec 2014, 01:09

HA5OGR wrote:Hi Artem again,

I need a little help. I registered my call sign on self-care side (HA5OGR) in my nodes section but the dashboardon does not show it always yet in line the repeater HA5OGR C and the gateway HA5OGR G. How to setup these datas? Maybe I do it something wrong.Anyway before yesterday I had a successful connection with R3AAX station on reflector XRF250.

Regards

Lajos
You should configure your ircDDBGateway to use our ircDDB: select server ircddb.dstar.su, enter ha5ogr as a username, and password you entered on self-care to password field.

HA5OGR

Post by HA5OGR » 20 Dec 2014, 09:33

Hi Artem

I did the settings suggested by you with ircddb. I tested it Linux and Windows with a version (2014.06.02). My call signs (HA5OGR C, HA5OGR G) do not show it always on dashboard. I do not want to disturb you with this problem longer. Anyway thank you for the help.

Best regards

Lajos

R3ABM

Post by R3ABM » 20 Dec 2014, 09:43

HA5OGR wrote:Hi Artem

I did the settings suggested by you with ircddb. I tested it Linux and Windows with a version (2014.06.02). My call signs (HA5OGR C, HA5OGR G) do not show it always on dashboard. I do not want to disturb you with this problem longer. Anyway thank you for the help.

Best regards

Lajos
Lajos, something wrong with your configuration. You can check ircDDB connection at node list page - http://cloud.dstar.su/portal/#status Yellow star or digit means successful connection. Gray star means no connection. At fist success login ircDDB should send some node information that should be shown on this page.

I can help you using Skype / TeamViewer / ssh / VNC.

HA5OGR

Post by HA5OGR » 20 Dec 2014, 10:12

Hi Artem

My Skype name is ha5ogr-1. Take on your list.

Lajos

HA5OGR

Post by HA5OGR » 21 Dec 2014, 09:54

Another info for you Artem. I am using Maryland dstar image file and this setup.

http://maryland-dstar.org/downloads/ras ... tup_v2.pdf

Yesterday I find your Skype name and take on my list.

Regards

Lajos

R3ABM

Post by R3ABM » 21 Dec 2014, 11:39

Lajos! IrcDDB field on ircDDB tab of ircDDGGatewayConfig should be set to "Enabled". You should select "ircddb.dstar.su" in the list of servers. Your gateway callsign should be entered to username field in lower case (!). Fill password that you set at the "My Node" page of our self-care, it should differ from forum password.
After that check connection state at ircDDBGateway. It should be "Connected".

Return to “Common discussions”